Intro to teemo
Teemo is a performance marketing platform for physical retailers. We combine user offline behaviour understanding and algorithms to drive in-store visits that we can measure. We work with large retailers such as ToysRUs, Volkswagen, and McDonalds etc. Our product has a proven market fit based on technical advantages over the competition, and we are now operating in France and the US.
Founded in 2014 by an ex-Googler, an ex-Criteo, and a serial entrepreneur in mobile technologies, we have raised a $16M Series A in March 2017 and are backed by Index Ventures and Mosaic Ventures. We are also backed by top-level advisors such as Greg Coleman (president @Buzzfeed), Pascal Gauthier (ex-COO @Criteo), Robert Lang (CEO @SocialBakers), Jonathan Wolf (ex-CPO @Criteo), etc.
Based in NY, you will be a major contributor to the app partnerships team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to and executing the plan to scale our app partnerships business
- Signing key apps and building strong partnerships with location enabled apps
- Working with the product and marketing teams to bring the company to the next level
- If you want to disrupt mobile marketing, help build the U.S. business, and work with a team of passionate, smart and fun people in one of the fastest-growing mobile tech start-ups, this is the right place.
Who we’re looking for:
- Between 2 to 4 years of work experience in a field relevant to the position required
- High energy & outbound activity: you have a knack for finding & signing app partners.
- Entrepreneurial: You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong capacity to execute
- Deal Addict: You are obsessed with high volume deal flow and closing.
- Result-driven: You are committed, you want to have a big impact and build a strong U.S. business
- Mobile App expert: you have a deep knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem
- Passionate: You are fond of technology and big data product
- Positive attitude and business flexibility: this is a start-up, things happen, roll with it